NoAdblock

Please add this blog to your adblock whitelist. Thank you for your support! Also apologies for the annoying ads.

Monday, January 5, 2015

My Winter Anime Watchlist

I haven't been watching anime for almost a year now but wanted to pick up some shows again and there are some that interests me this season. I won't be watching a lot of anime this Winter 2015 season like I used to do but there are three titles that caught my attention.
So, this is my watch list for this Winter2015 season:

Kantai Collection
Cute girls and warships? yes please. I liked Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova which was aired last year and although that anime and Kancolle have different concept I feel that I would enjoy watching Kancolle. I never played the browser game that this anime is based on but from what I've seen the design for the shipgirls are quite interesting. Hopefully this anime can be the next Girls und Panzer for me in which it features more amazing combat rather than fanservice.


Military!
A short comedy anime series with a military theme, seems like something I would like. I have no idea how this one would be but just like Kancolle, I'm looking forward to it.


Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Aside from those two, there will also be Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova - DC which is the movie continuing the story of Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova.


Those are the three shows that I'm going to watch this season. How about yours? post your list in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment