NoAdblock

Please add this blog to your adblock whitelist. Thank you for your support! Also apologies for the annoying ads.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

An Update

I haven't posted anything here for quite some time and for that, I apologize(to who? I have no idea. who the heck reads this shit blog anyways. But nevertheless, apologies. Now, what have I been doing the last few months? well....

I've uploaded anime live reactions on my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/RandomRambleProductions. If you like watching anime live reactions or just want to listen to me and my friends commenting while watching anime, then please come by and watch the videos. I'd also appreciate if you subscribe and comment from time to time, I like answering comments. Recommendations on animes to watch would also be appreciated(me and my friends will watch it if it seems like something we'd like but we'll skip if it's not our cup of tea).

Some of you might ask, "Didn't you already made a Youtube channel called Xkrieg Gaming before? why yes, and I have abandoned that channel because I got a copyright strike(as stated in this video). The strike is gone now, but I like the new channel better(Random Ramble Productions).

I have also decided not to upload gaming videos for awhile since I find that it's really taxing for me to try and comment while playing a game(as I tried to while playing Celestian Tales: Old North). I just can't force myself to comment while playing and I end up not having fun while playing. So I'll probably try making gaming videos again at a later time but I'll see if I can change the format a bit. If anyone have any ideas, do let me know in the comments below.

As far as gaming, the last few months I've been playing various games and here's the list:
  1. Kantai Collection
    Yep, I'm still playing Kancolle. I like collecting shipgirls and the art's cute so why the heck not I suppose. I haven't been grinding as much as I did in the first few months though but I think I still play enough to farm resources for events
  2. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
    Bought this to play together with some of my friends but out of 4 people who bought it only 1 is still playing this game with me. This game is really fun. Similar concept to Left 4 Dead but with improvements and a loot system which adds so much more. I'll probably write a review of this game in a few days or so.
  3. Warframe
    I stopped playing Warframe around the start of this year and I've only recently decided to go play again. I don't play it as much as I used to but it's still quite fun to collect and level up new weapons and frames.
  4. Kanpani Girls
    While this game is also available on DMM just like Kancolle, I'm playing the english version which is available at Nutaku.com. It's somewhat similar to kancolle in that you collect mercenary girls but the combat is a bit different. It also have a battlefield system which I quite like.
I guess that's enough update for now. I'll try to post more frequently in the future(yeah, like I never promised that before...). Want to make it so that I'm more likely to post new shit in this blog? try donating! link's on the right side of this blog (yes, I'm a whore...). Seriously though, I'll try writing more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment